You'll need to consider a variety of things such as the day to day management of your business, marketing and of course ensuring you have the right staff in place.
An important element to self-employment is putting in place a financial plan. Managing money can be a daunting prospect in the best of times. It becomes even more important when you start working for yourself.
A Financial Services Partners Adviser can help you. You don't have to make financial decisions by yourself.
They will assist you with:
- taking stock of your current situation
- identifying your financial goals
- determining investment options
- determining superannuation options
- ensuring a wealth protection strategy is in place through insurance
- key person insurance and business expenses insurance
- business succession planning.
Ensuring the right business structures are in place is also important at this time. Your Financial Services Partners Adviser can also work with your legal adviser and accountant to ensure:
- you have the right agreements in place where you need them
- you have the right structures in place, like trusts, where you need them.
Your Financial Services Partners Adviser will work with you to develop a financial plan that's specifically tailored to you. They will evaluate your current situation and take into account your future financial and lifestyle goals.