Having a financial plan in place will ensure that you make the most of your life after work. Managing money can be a daunting prospect in the best of times. It can become more significant when you no longer have a regular income from work.
A Financial Services Partners Adviser can help you. You don't have to make financial decisions by yourself.
They will assist you with advice on:
- understanding your current situation
- identifying your life after work goals
- turning your investments and superannuation into an income stream
- identifying any Centrelink entitlements
- making the most of any gifting.
Your Financial Services Partners Adviser will work with you to develop a financial plan that's specifically tailored to you. They will evaluate your current situation and take into account your future financial and lifestyle goals.