An essential step in the process is to seek aged care advice well before the need to move. Managing money can be a daunting prospect in the best of times. It can be even more significant when you or a loved one are at a more vulnerable stage of life.
A Financial Services Partners Adviser can help you. You don't have to make financial decisions by yourself.
They will assist you with advice on:
- understanding your current situation
- obtaining financial information from your care facility of choice
- assessing how the care can be funded
- determining ongoing income requirements
- assessing Centrelink options
- assessing inheritance requirements to ensure capital is preserved where it needs to be.
Your Financial Services Partners Adviser will work with you to develop aged care advice that's specifically tailored to you or your loved one. They will evaluate the current situation and take into account future financial and lifestyle needs.