Quality and value
When it comes to inviting advisers to partner with us we are very selective. This is a significant quality filter that works in your favour right from day one.
And with quality comes value – typically delivering results that have a value many times any cost. This is evident not just in return on investment, but also in avoiding costly errors, in building confidence to make bold decisions and, most importantly, in enjoying your life.
The financial advice your FSP adviser provides you:
- takes account of your personal needs and goals
- always puts your best interest first
- is provided to you in clear and understandable terms
- is explained in writing (in a Statement of Advice)
- is explained to you verbally, with the opportunity to ask questions
- includes strategies and solutions addressing your financial goals and objectives
- clearly identifies costs which are openly discussed and explained, and
- explains any conflicts of interest which could influence the adviser’s recommendations.
Comprehensive services and expertise to help you throughout your life
As you progress through life, from the day you start your first job, or even your own business, there are many ways that an FSP adviser can help you make the most of your opportunities and steer you clear of the pitfalls along the way.
- Wealth creation
- Asset and income protection
- Wealth management for business owners
- Retirement strategies
- Aged care
- Estate planning, Wills and guardianship
Ongoing commitment to excellence
FSP advisers commit to professional standards and ongoing personal development to keep their technical skills at a high level, in order to deliver you with expert personal financial advice and service.
Your Financial Services Partners Adviser also has input into how our business operates. This means servicing clients and meeting their needs remains at the forefront of our thinking, all of the time.
We stand behind each and every FSP advisory firm, providing best-practice systems and the support that enables them to deliver professional financial advice services - consistently, dependably and sustainably.
It's a powerful formula and it's all designed to help you realise your full potential. That's why you should consider an FSP adviser.