Unfortunately, these changes are really out of your hands. However, the opportunity to seek advice and manage the impact of these changes is in your control.
Legislative change may positively impact your financial situation, such as the government superannuation co-contribution or transition to retirement legislation. However, legislative change can also have a negative impact, such as the government placing limits on the amount you can contribute to your superannuation account in a year.
Determining how to use legislative change to your advantage can be complex and you might not even realise changes or opportunities exist.
A Financial Services Partners Adviser can help you. You don't have to make financial decisions by yourself.
They will assist you with financial advice on:
- understanding your current situation
- identifying your financial and savings goals
- identifying and taking advantage of opportunities including those arising from legislative change
- growing your superannuation and investments, and
- protecting your income and assets through personal insurance.
Your Financial Services Partners Adviser will work with you to develop a financial plan that's specifically tailored to your needs. They will review your current situation and consider how to best put legislative change to good use for your needs.