Now is the time to start thinking about what you want out of life.
At this stage of your life, you need to establish your priorities, and work out the best way to achieve them.
A Financial Services Partners Adviser can work with you through a checklist of things you should begin considering at this stage of your life.
- helping you define your financial goals
- establishing a budget
- having a good debt management plan in place, including the quickest way to pay off your government HELP debt
- creating a short and long-term savings plan
- implementing an investment strategy
- setting up a superannuation account for your employer contributions if you have superannuation choice
- assessing whether you are eligible for the government superannuation co-contribution, and
- taking out income protection insurance.
A Financial Services Partners Adviser can help you begin this journey. By using your aspirational lifestyle goals as a benchmark for success, your adviser will evaluate your current situation and create a personal financial plan that's suitable for you.