Aged care is becoming a more common reason why many Australians are seeking advice from a financial planner. When it comes time to make the move into aged care - either for yourself or a loved one - most of us want to make sure we're making smart money decisions.
An essential step in the process is to seek aged care advice well before the need to move. Managing money can be a daunting prospect in the best of times. It can be even more significant when you or a loved one are at a more vulnerable stage of life.
A Financial Services Partners Adviser can help you. You don't have to make financial decisions by yourself.
They will assist you with advice on:
- understanding your current situation
- obtaining financial information from your care facility of choice
- assessing how the care can be funded
- determining ongoing income requirements
- assessing Centrelink options
- assessing inheritance requirements to ensure capital is preserved where it needs to be.
Your Financial Services Partners Adviser will work with you to develop aged care advice that's specifically tailored to you or your loved one. They will evaluate the current situation and take into account future financial and lifestyle needs.
If you're ready to seek advice on aged care, we can match you with a suitable Financial Services
Partners Adviser who will be happy to begin working with you to create a financial plan that's right for you.
To get started, please use our adviser matching service.