The Client Directed Experience®
At Financial Services Partners, our financial advice process ensures your needs remain our priority as your Adviser works in partnership with you. That's why we've called our approach to financial advice and planning the Client Directed Experience®.
The first thing we do is understand your personal needs and situation. We listen to what it is you really want to achieve.
We consider your present and future needs through a fact finding analysis that helps you to consider
- Where am I now?
- Where do I want to be?
We provide you with the expertise to understand your options and achieve your goals
- What are my options?
- How do I make the most of them?
- How can I achieve my financial goals?
We provide you with personal advice in writing
- What is my ‘roadmap’ to achieving my goals?
- What steps will we follow?
We provide you with the opportunity to act with clarity
- How do I take action?
- How do I keep making the most of my opportunities?
We give you the confidence that comes with a long-term commitment
- We commit to reviewing your financial affairs on an ongoing basis.
- Most of our advisers are business owners and therefore take an active interest in the professional standards, growth and achievements of the greater group.
We take seriously our responsibility to remain up-to-date with the issues that may impact on your financial success
- Your adviser undertakes ongoing training, professional and personal development.
- We have access to the highest level of technical, research and product support.
The Client Directed Experience® can be delivered in a number of ways, depending on your needs. Options range from limited advice for a specific financial need to a full a comprehensive financial plan.
At Financial Services Partners, we look forward to working with you.