There are lot of books written on different topics of finance. In this section, we'd like to share some books you might like to read.
Between jobs: A redundancy survival guide
By Andrew May
Between jobs is a redundancy survival guide for workers who have been made redundant. Between jobs is a useful handbook that can help you realise that you are not alone, understand the roller coaster of emotions that accompanies sudden unemployment and access support to help you through tough times.
Between jobs can also:
- Guide you through a financial battle plan to better understand your redundancy payout and manage your cash flow.
- Help you manage stress levels and improve your relaxation skills.
- Help you understand what really is important to you and what comprises your ‘Whole Person Identity' .
- Provide you with the tools to help you find a new full-time job as well as help you start your new full-time job.
- Help you manage your thoughts, health and relationships through one of the hardest periods of your life.
- Illustrate that redundancy could actually be a blessing in disguise.
Real Money Advice For Your Kids
By Analaura and Wilson Luna
Most parents are committed to providing their children with the best start in life. This also includes providing them with education on money. Unfortunately most schools don't cover this topic in any real detail, so it's really the responsibility of the parents to make sure their children have the best start.
Real Money Advice For Your Kids provides parents with a staged approach to teaching their children about money from ages 5 to 20. This book covers a wide range of topics, such as learning about the value of a dollar, learning to save and learning to be responsible with money. The book also goes a step further to deal with the more challenging money topics such as managing the mobile phone debt trap and tackling financial peer pressure.
Real Money Advice For Your Kids can help parents teach their children the skills they will need to become financially confident and make better money decisions.