Support for you
FSP DNA is our full service value proposition to assist you deliver quality advice.
The elements you choose help define who you are.
Sales and development
Our sales and development support includes:
- Access to specialist wealth and life risk sales support through your Sales and Development Manager.
- Practice management with the Valuing Advice for Growth and the Client Directed Experience® programs.
- The Lead Machine – a program to help you focus on lead development.
Marketing and communications
Our marketing and communications support includes:
- Choice of branding options - Financial Services Partners, Co-branding or Own brand option.
- Access to 'ready to go' communications material for existing and new clients.
- Web services including access to the Financial Services Partners Adviser Resource Centre (ARC).
Our professional development program is called ivision and includes:
- Our national business kick off conference, ilearn.
- Professional development days, idevelop, with specialist life risk and wealth streams.
- Recognition and celebration events, iachieve and icelebrate.
- Learning from other practices, iexchange.
Our adviser service support includes:
- Dedicated in house Xplan staff to support our Xplan tools including 80-plus strategies across 19 areas of advice.
- Ongoing development, training, technical support and access to professional indemnity cover.
- Remuneration structures and payments made weekly, every Thursday.
Our research support includes:
- Approved Product Lists (APL) and support with dedicated in-house staff.
- Model portfolios.
- External research insights and tools.
- Web-based technical support via Strategy Steps.
Our professional standards support includes:
- Access to a framework of standards and support.
- An annual audit program which seeks to help you meet and exceed your obligations.
- Support for managing client concerns.
Financial Services Partners became part of OnePath in 2007. OnePath is one of Australia's leading providers of wealth, insurance and advice solutions. OnePath operates as part of ANZ's specialist wealth business.
As an authorised representative of Financial Services Partners, you will also be able to access a number of Institutional support services including:
- Regular updates on the regulatory changes and assistance with transitioning your business to a fee for advice model.
- Practice management services tailored to different stages of business development.
- Practice acquisitions, from the initial valuation right through to due diligence, to actively support the growth of your practice.
- Development and implementation of business plans to increase revenues and maintain a sustainable profit base.
- Succession planning, to help secure your future, along with your clients.
- Planner education and training to keep you at the peak of the profession.
Would you like to access FSP DNA for your advice business?
We will be happy to speak with you to understand your business model, needs and how we can assist.
To get started, please contact us.