Why choose us?
At Financial Services Partners, our aim is to work with you to help you realise a brighter future.®
The financial advice we will provide you:
- takes account of your personal needs and goals
- puts your needs first
- is provided to you in clear and understandable terms
- is explained in writing (in a Statement of Advice)
- is explained to you verbally, with the opportunity to ask questions
- includes strategies and solutions addressing your financial goals and objectives
- clearly identifies costs which are openly discussed and explained, and
- explains conflicts of interest which may influence the adviser’s recommendations.
You can access specialist advisers
Financial advisers authorised through Financial Services Partners commit to professional standards and ongoing personal development to keep their technical skills at a high level, in order to deliver you with expert personal financial advice and service.
Your Financial Services Partners Adviser also has input into how our business operates. This means servicing clients and meeting their needs remains at the forefront of our thinking, all of the time.
Your adviser is supported by a high level of expertise
Your Financial Services Partners Adviser is supported by a team of qualified professionals
and industry specialists who assist your adviser deliver world class services. Specialist advisers need access to specialist support. These services include research and technical expertise.
Financial Services Partners has the backing of a great business
Financial Services Partners is part of the FSP Group. The FSP Group was founded in Australia in 1999 to deliver high quality financial products and services to Australians.
Financial Services Partners also has the backing of a large financial institution
Financial Services Partners and FSP Group became part of OnePath in 2007. OnePath is one of Australia’s leading providers of wealth, insurance and advice solutions. OnePath have been helping Australians grow and protect their wealth for over 130 years, previously as Mercantile Mutual and more recently as ING Australia. Now as a wholly owned subsidiary of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ), OnePath operates as part of ANZ’s specialist wealth business.