Financial Services Partners releases a monthly editorial, a monthly economic update and a quarterly newsletter for clients and contacts of our advisers.
The monthly economic update takes a look at the latest issues affecting local and international markets.
The quarterly edition of 'The Key' keeps you up to date with the current hot topics in the world of financial planning and personal wealth management. The current and topical areas of advice we look at can include superannuation, investment, retirement, wealth protection through insurance, redundancy and estate planning.
In addition, we also release a special Budget edition of 'The Key' newsletter shortly after each Federal Budget is announced each year.
Please feel free to share our content with friends and family members.
The Economic Update - July 2015
Published 15 July 2015
Download The Economic Update - July 2015
Market Highlights - July 2015
- US economic indicators improved as consumer spending rebounded from earlier weakness.
- Bond yields rose as expectations solidified that the US Federal Reserve (Fed) would commence raising rates this year.
- Global shares fell on the back of rising yields and, later in the month, concerns over Greece.
- The Australian dollar (AUD) rose modestly against the US dollar (USD) but eased lower against other major currencies.
Keeping in Touch - July 2015
Published 6 July 2015
Download Keeping in Touch – July 2015
Having insurance for life
Many people are unsure whether life insurance is important, especially as they get older.
Here we look at the benefits of having life insurance at each stage of your life – whether you are an accumulator, pre-retiree or retiree
Connection Point June 2015
Published 15 June 2015
Download Connection Point June 2015
Welcome to the June edition of e-Insight. This month we cover:
- New private health insurance rebate thresholds from 1 April 2015
- ATO pre-assessment letters for excess concessional contributions
- Labor Party release proposed changes to superannuation
- Reminder to claim franking credits for retirees
- End of year financial planning
The Economic Update - June 2015
Published 12 June 2015
Download The Economic Update - May 2015
Market Highlights - June 2015
- Euro zone growth increases as investment spending plans in Australia plunge
- Global shares rose on positive economic news though emerging markets struggled
- Bond yields rose as markets continued to price out the risk of deflation
- The Australian dollar (AUD) fell as the US dollar (USD) reversed the weakness seen in April