Financial Services Partners releases a monthly editorial, a monthly economic update and a quarterly newsletter for clients and contacts of our advisers.
The monthly economic update takes a look at the latest issues affecting local and international markets.
The quarterly edition of 'The Key' keeps you up to date with the current hot topics in the world of financial planning and personal wealth management. The current and topical areas of advice we look at can include superannuation, investment, retirement, wealth protection through insurance, redundancy and estate planning.
In addition, we also release a special Budget edition of 'The Key' newsletter shortly after each Federal Budget is announced each year.
Please feel free to share our content with friends and family members.
Keeping in Touch - October 2015
Published 8 October 2015
Download Keeping in Touch – October 2015
The power of regular investing
One of the world’s most admired investors, Warren Buffett, is famous for saying “Don't save what is left after spending; spend what is left after saving.”
While this approach may not always be possible, investing even just a small amount regularly can make a big difference over the long term.
The Economic Update - September 2015
Published 15 September 2015
Download The Economic Update - September 2015
Market Highlights - September 2015
- Concerns intensified over Chinese growth though US growth strengthened
- Global shares declined on these concerns
- Investors retreated to safe haven currencies
- Fed’s policy announcement later this month will be closely watched
Keeping in Touch - September 2015
Published 10 September 2015
Download Keeping in Touch – September 2015
Starting small with personal insurance
For many people, personal insurance is something they think they will never need. But the reality is, many do.
The Key Newsletter – Spring 2015
Published 3 September 2015
Download The Key Newsletter – Spring 2015
Issue 48 of the latest market insights from Financial Services Partners includes:
- Wealthy retirees to be hit hardest by the pension changes
- Young parents need $1 million of life cover
- Don’t be distracted by Greece, it’s all about China
- Tending to your wellbeing will let you be more present in all areas of your life