Financial Services Partners releases a monthly editorial, a monthly economic update and a quarterly newsletter for clients and contacts of our advisers.
The monthly economic update takes a look at the latest issues affecting local and international markets.
The quarterly edition of 'The Key' keeps you up to date with the current hot topics in the world of financial planning and personal wealth management. The current and topical areas of advice we look at can include superannuation, investment, retirement, wealth protection through insurance, redundancy and estate planning.
In addition, we also release a special Budget edition of 'The Key' newsletter shortly after each Federal Budget is announced each year.
Please feel free to share our content with friends and family members.
Market Wrap - June 2016
Published 8 June 2016
Download Market Wrap - June 2016
Market Highlights - June 2016
- Share markets bounced strongly on central bank support and the improved growth outlook
- The rally has started to broaden from commodities to technology, financials and health
- The Australian dollar fell sharply on expected further rate cuts and US rate hike projections
Keeping in Touch - May 2016
Published 25 May 2016
Download Keeping in Touch – May 2016
Get set fpr the (financial) year ahead
With 30 June just around the corner, there are a number of strategies available to help you to increase your wealth and potentially save on tax.
Here are four strategies that, with the help of your financial adviser, you have time to action before the end of the 2016 financial year.
Market Wrap - May 2016
Published 12 May 2016
Download Market Wrap - May 2016
Market Highlights - May 2016
- Share markets bounced strongly on central bank stimulus and softer US dollar
- Recovery in China’s construction industry supported higher commodity prices
- The AUD rose strongly on declining investor risk aversion but fell on RBA rate cut
Keeping in Touch - April 2016
Published 8 April 2016
Download Keeping in Touch – April 2016
The value of a having financial adviser
Having an appropriate financial plan in place covers more than just investments and insurance.
The same goes for a financial adviser – there are some you will just click with.
Here we provide some ideas on finding one that you feel comfortable with, who can help you improve your financial future.