Financial Services Partners releases a monthly editorial, a monthly economic update and a quarterly newsletter for clients and contacts of our advisers.
The monthly economic update takes a look at the latest issues affecting local and international markets.
The quarterly edition of 'The Key' keeps you up to date with the current hot topics in the world of financial planning and personal wealth management. The current and topical areas of advice we look at can include superannuation, investment, retirement, wealth protection through insurance, redundancy and estate planning.
In addition, we also release a special Budget edition of 'The Key' newsletter shortly after each Federal Budget is announced each year.
Please feel free to share our content with friends and family members.
Keeping in Touch - December 2016
Published 12 December 2016
Download Keeping in Touch – December 2016
Income protection – what’s all the fuss?
Many people automatically insure their car, their home, even their boat, but overlook their most important asset – themselves.
Market Wrap - December 2016
Published 8 December 2016
Download Market Wrap - December 2016
Market Highlights - December 2016
- Global growth indicators continued to firm as inflation expectations rose
- Share markets, particularly US small caps, staged a late recovery in the month following Donald Trump’s US Presidential victory
- Investors continued to sell bonds with yields rising in anticipation of higher growth and inflation
Market Wrap - November 2016
Published 16 November 2016
Download Market Wrap - November 2016
Market Highlights - November 2016
- Bond yields rise on higher inflation risks
- Share markets moved lower as bond proxies such as REITs and utilities were dumped
- The markets are pricing around 70% probability for a US rate hike in December
Keeping in Touch - November 2016
Published 10 November 2016
Download Keeping in Touch – November 2016
Planning for the year ahead
As the end of 2016 approaches, now is an excellent time to start thinking about your finances, and how you can get yourself set for the year ahead.